Menna El-Azzamy. A Freelance Photographer/Visual Artist. Born in 1988 Cairo, Egypt. Studied Photography, Cinema and TV in Applied Arts. And Started work as A Photographer in 2010. My photographs are exhibited in many national and international art fairs and events.
Obsessed with everything related to Art, Humanity and Philosophy. Passionate with fine art and movies.
In my photography I seek the dream, mystery, surprise and express how I feel. You can say I began to discover life and experience new things through art, Searching for myself and try to find my inner peace.
And lately find myself interested in Documentary Photography and discover new places and searching for new stories and cultures.
- DEPICT - hosted by Women’s Association and curated by AlQomrah (March 2015).
- River Tales (Photographic Narratives along the Nile) at Khartoum, Sudan (December 2013).
- Mashrou3 Hagar Art Empowers at Darb 1718 - Alexandria Atelier, November 2012, Alex. Sohag culture center, December 2012, Suhag. - Darb 1718 contemporary art center, January 2013, Cairo.
- Harassment exhibition in collaboration with Harass Map at Darb 1718 Egyptian Contemporary Art and Culture Center (June 2012).
- Masryat Exhibitions sponsored by Sequence Academy and Amateur Photography Club and El-Sawy Culture Wheel, Cairo, Egypt (July 2012).
- Winner the 3rd place – Capture challenge n.1 at CIC – photography school (May 2012).
- Egyptian forms and colors at Hall of artist Salah Taher, Egyptian Opera House (May 2012).
- Avant-grade Exhibition 52 round at Scociete Des Beaux-Arts and win a prize (May 2012).
- 7th International Youth Salon, Alexandria, Egypt (April 2012).
- Abstract photography workshop - Infocus Club, Cairo, Egypt (July 2012).